Boca Raton Corporate and Transactional Attorney
Dedicated to initiating and growing your business, and advising you in the operation and financing of your business
I provide counsel to business and individual clients in all areas of corporate, limited liability company and partnership law, and entity operations, governance and finance, including:
- Federal income tax analysis and consultation in approaching entity choice solutions for start-ups;
- Entity formations, in Florida and all other state jurisdictions;
- Internal governance agreements among shareholders, members and partners (e.g. shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements);
- Initial and ongoing financing negotiation and documentation in connection with third party financing (e.g. loan agreements, mortgages, pledge agreements, security agreements, and UCC financing statements), as well as private equity transactions (e.g. private placement memoranda, subscription agreements, and term sheets);
- Merger and acquisition consultation, negotiation and documentation (e.g. statutory mergers, stock for stock and stock for asset transactions, §368 and §351 reorganizations and recapitalizations, interstate entity reorganizations);
- Asset and equity purchase and sale transactions (e.g. asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, membership interest purchase agreements, and partnership interest purchase agreements);
- Ongoing entity operational matters (i.e. employment agreements, qualified and non-qualified equity compensation plans, independent contractor agreements, supply agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, board minutes, written consents of directors, shareholders and members); and
- Entity liquidations and dissolutions; and annual shareholders meetings, proxies, notices.
EB-5 Foreign Investor Capital
I also provide consultation, negotiation, and drafting services, in colleague with immigration co-counsel, to entrepreneurs and developers regarding raising investment funds from foreign investors for U.S. job-creating, new commercial enterprises in United States Citizenship and Immigrations Services EB-5 transactions (i.e. re: hotels, mixed-used commercial development, assisted living facilities, entrepreneurial undertakings, agribusiness endeavors).